This paper introduces the reasons and methods of small water discharge from kitchen faucet
The reason why the kitchen tap water is low.
1. Water quality problems. The kitchen faucet is blocked due to impurities such as sand and rust in the water. The outlet of the kitchen faucet can be unscrewed to check, and the water can be released by unscrewing the filter head. If the flow returns to normal, the fault lies with the filter. Then remove the faucet filter in the pool gently pat, sand and other large solid impurities naturally fall. Remember not to dig by hand, it will push the sand into the filter and get stuck. In order to ensure that it can be cleaned in place, the filter screen and gasket inside can be removed and cleaned, and the stains in the middle of the filter hole can also be pierced with the tip of a needle. After cleaning, reinstall. Like these, you can learn from kitchen faucet manufacturers. Most of the time, if wholesale kitchen faucets, you can go to the kitchen faucet manufacturers on-site internship.
2. There is another situation introduced by the kitchen faucet manufacturer. If it's caused by a large foreign object, it's rare, but it's inevitable. So I'll just mention it here. It's easy. All you need to remove the faucet is a wrench. Break the lower basin interface with a wrench. In fact, most faucets can be turned on by hand to remove the kitchen faucet. Of course, the filter head in the front section should be removed and set aside. Turn the faucet upside down and fill it with a bottle of clean water. If the back end of the water is not clear, there is a foreign body in the faucet. It can also be washed underwater to ensure that it can be cleaned in place. Then you can put it back. Pay attention to check whether the joint is tight when put back, so as not to leak.
3. Kitchen faucet water bifurcated or reduced, no bubble phenomenon, bubbler filter is dirty or blocked by debris (bubbler is the overall structure of faucet water mouth, used for bubbling water out of the kitchen faucet). Treatment method: Remove the outlet nozzle and clean the filter screen.
4. The shower has low water output, split water, low water volume, or debris in the shower. Treatment: Twist the shower, take out the rubber washer with filter at the entrance of the shower or clean the top spray.
5, basin faucet, kitchen faucet small water output, no foaming. Low water pressure prevents bubbles from forming in the bubbler. Solution: Remove the faucet from the kitchen faucet and replace it with a bubbler.
Kitchen faucet water small how to do.
1. Unscrew the outlet of the kitchen faucet and check the cleanliness. See if the water has returned to the mountains.
2. Check the connection between the kitchen faucet and the hose. Some faucets are fitted with filters to keep sand out and are trapped by a lot of debris.
3. The kitchen faucet filter is knocked several times in the water, and sand and other sundries fall naturally. After washing, install as is.
4. Be careful not to run your hands through the strainer on the kitchen faucet! This will push the sand into the strainer and get stuck! And don't wash the rubber off!
1. Water quality problems. The kitchen faucet is blocked due to impurities such as sand and rust in the water. The outlet of the kitchen faucet can be unscrewed to check, and the water can be released by unscrewing the filter head. If the flow returns to normal, the fault lies with the filter.